When: Saturday, November 5, 2016
Where: UNT Apogee Stadium
Cost: Football game tickets range $12 – $30; free for current UNT students. Click here to buy tickets online.
UNT will take on Louisiana Tech at 4:30 p.m. at Apogee Stadium on Saturday, November 5! Remember: grab a FREE ride to the game and skip the traffic and parking hassles with the Mean Green Game Day shuttle!
Other Saturday Events
- Homecoming Fun Run: 7 a.m. beginning in front of the Pohl Recreation Center, 1900 Chestnut Drive. The run takes place on campus in distances of .75 miles, 1.5 miles and 5K. Call 940-565-2275 or visit the Pohl website for information.
- Golden Eagles Class of ’66 Breakfast/Reunion: 9 a.m. at the University Union Ballroom, 1155 Union Circle. Alumni from the class of 1966 will celebrate their Golden Eagle 50th year reunion with breakfast, parade viewing and a campus tour. To participate, purchase tickets by Nov. 2 (Wednesday).
- Homecoming Parade: Starts at 10:00 a.m. near the Library Mall on campus. The parade route will head north on Welch, turn East on Hickory St. towards the square, and loop back around on Oak St. to the Library Mall again. Click here to see the parade route map.
- College of Public Affairs and Community Service Alumni Brunch: 10 a.m. The brunch for PACS alumni will held at UNT on the Square, 109 N. Elm St. RSVP online.
- Mean Green Village Tailgating: 1:30 p.m. at the Hill at Apogee Stadium, 1251 S. Bonnie Brae St. Organizations, departments and colleges will host tents to add to the homecoming spirit, along with live music, the Junior Mean Green Fun Zone and the Mean Green March featuring the cheerleaders, dancers, marching band, head coach Seth Littrell and the Mean Green football team.
- Alumni GameDay Grille: 2:30 p.m. at the Alumni Pavilion, 2323 N. Interstate 35 E. The UNT Alumni Association will offer free admission to all during homecoming. There will be food, drinks, live music, lawn games, face painting and lots of Mean Green spirit. Call 940-565-2834 or email email@example.com for information.
Please note that not all events are open to everyone. Some are open only to current UNT students, and some may require an RSVP.